Skin Tightening Without Surgery
With BTL Exilis™ the first and only devices to simultaneously combine radio frequency and ultrasound to tighten skin.
BTL Exilis Ultra™ is the first non-invasive aesthetic device to simultaneously transmit radio frequency and ultrasound energy. By combining energies, the delivered therapy is safer, more comfortable, with consistent results for a wide variety of patients of various age, body mass index and skin type.
It is all about ultra
- The industry’s only non-invasive device to deliver Radio Frequency and Ultrasound simultaneously.
- The therapeutic treatment temperature is reached faster than treating with either modality alone
- Integrated impedance intelligence
- Controlled cooling for layering
- Real time temperature monitoring
- No needles or anesthesia required
- Most patient describe the sensation of the therapy as being comparable to a hot stone massage
- No downtime
Independent study has demonstrated that exposure to BTL Exilis can cause skin tightening and apoptosis of fat cells that leads to circumferential reduction.*
* D. McDaniel, R. Weiss, M. Weiss, C. Mazur, C. Griffin. Two Treatment Protocol for Skin Laxity Using 90-Watt Dynamic Monopolar Radiofrequency Device With Real-Time Impedance Monitoring. J Drugs Dermatol, 2014;13(9):1112-1117.
D. McDaniel, K. Fr itz, A. Machovcová, J. Bernard y. A Focused Monopolar Radiofrequency Causes Apoptosis: A Porcine Model. J Drugs Derm atol, 2014;13(11):1336-40.